CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Footy Ghosts

It's been icky and rainy here so we have been staying inside doing lots of coloring, play-doh and crafts. I thought I would share a cute Halloween one.

You need:
Black paint
White paint
Some kind of plate
Construction Paper
And feet :)

Pour some white paint on your plate. Or you can use a brush to paint it on too.

Once the paint is on, make a foot print on your paper. Sometimes with squishy feet they get messed up so we did a bunch hoping we would have some good ones.

Once the paint is dry, use your finger to make eyes and a mouth.

And viola - you have some cute little ghosts to decorate for Halloween.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

So simple and so cute! My only trouble is I pretty much have zero crafts on hand. I think I need to get my craft act together next time I go to Wally World!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are so so cute! They turned out so good.

Mrs. B said...

this is so super cute! man, you're like the funnest (word? i don't think so, but whatevs) mama around! they turned out so adorable!

Bethany said...

What a cute idea! I love it. I may have to pull this out soon.

Kathryn said...

how cute! i bet the kids had fun!

Katrina said...

Those are so cute!! I've never seen that done before.

Jen said...

I love these! I still have my girls from when they had little feet. My oldest daughters foot would never fit on a piece of paper. :) Awesome idea, what a fun mom and me project!

Sonya said...

how cute is this idea!!!