CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can I share something sweet with you?

This was the morning of Alexa's birthday. She had already finished eating breakfast and I was running around trying to get her costume and treats packed up for school. I must have been in her room and I came out and saw this:

She had pulled one of her little chairs in front of Braden and was reading him a book while he was eating. I seriously thought is was the cutest thing I had ever seen! I am so happy they have one another. They can have their moments but it's amazing how much they truly love each other.

P.S. Please ignore the awful High Life door mat. NO this is not ours. Matt had bought it for the hunting shack and thought it would be funny to put it in front of our door knowing I would think it was stupid. :)

Also, can you tell our house looks like Alexa's room threw up balloons everywhere!? I have been tripping over them constantly since Monday but I don't have the heart to pop them all yet because they love playing in them.

I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween! :)
(Pictures to come...of course.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. That's precious!

Jen said...

that is so sweet. It is so fun to watch our children interact with each other and catch them in these special moments.

He & Me + 3 said...

I remember when Stunt Man was little...Actress would read to him all the time. So so sweet. Every now and then I will catch one of them reading to him. IT is so sweet. He looks like he is loving it and she is doing a great job being the teacher.

Michelle M. said...

That is really sweet. I love catching my kids doing the same thing.

Mrs. B said...

yes, you most certainly CAN share something sweet with us! especially when it is *this* sweet! that is so precious. what an awesome big sister!

Sonya said...

That is so sweet! reading her baby brother a book!! melts my heart!

Gramma said...

Alexa...You are SUCH a great big sister to Braden!! Good job reading to him while he eats so he has company!!
Too Precious...thanks for the pics Laura so I can still be connected to what's going on up there!!!