CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Five Question Friday

Since my husband is glued to the TV watching a baseball game paying no attention to me what so ever I thought I would join in on a little thing called Five Question Friday hosted by Mama M. Here goes...


1. What is the one thing that you reach for the most in a day (excluding phones and computers)?

Chap stick. I am completely addicted to the stuff. I keep tubes of it everywhere...bathroom, night stand, purse, car, kitchen drawer, diaper bag, other bathroom....seriously everywhere.

2. What is the farthest you have been from home?

Europe. Matt and I were very lucky to have the chance to go travel around Switzerland and Italy for almost a month, about 5 years ago. We went with another couple who knew someone out there so we were able to stay at his family's house and cabin which actually made it affordable to go. We had so much fun and I would love to go back someday!

3. What kind of cell phone do you have? Love it or hate it?

Motozine ZN5 - honestly I could live without it. It's probably more my fault that I don't like it that much since I haven't read my little book that came with it so really I just have no idea how to work the thing. Whatever, it makes and receives calls, I guess that's the important thing.

4. Coke or Pepsi?

I know most people have to have a certain one but I don't really care either way as long as it's Diet. I don't drink too much pop anyway so maybe that's why I can't tell the difference that much.

5. If you could go back and change anything about your wedding day, what would it be and why?

EASY...I would have taken my parents offer to help us elope in Hawaii!! What was I thinking? Matt will still sometimes bring up the fact that we could have been married on the beach with no stress or worries nor drama....Oh well, I really did love our wedding day, I wish I could do it over every year! :)



MckLinky Blog Hop

7 comments:

Uncle Phill said...

Awww, where's my flashback?!

Sarah said...

Eloping would have been awesome!!!! I had a lot of family crap that I had to deal with on my wedding day and man oh man, eloping would have eliminated it ALL!

Mama M. said...

Hey, so glad you joined in! Twins vs. Yankees? Yup, MN girl here, bummed 'bout that one! Eloping to Hawaii would've been the best!!

Sonya said...

You could have gotten married on the beach....in Hawaii but you declined??? what were you thinking. :) HA! I would have loved to elope. Brian was the one that wanted the big wedding. I would have been married the day after I got my ring if it wasn't for him. HA HA!! I too don't really care between coke or pepsi. Whichever is fine with me but I do prefer fountain soda over cans or bottles.

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh man...eloping to Hawaii. That would have been nice, but i would have chosen the big wedding too. I love chapstick too and my phone makes and receives calls too...I don't use it for anything else. I really should upgrade:)

Carma Sez said...

I always have to have my lips coated too; usually not chapstick but some type of lipstick or gloss.

Unknown said...

A month in Switzerland and Italy? Cool! I spent a few days in each. Did you happen to go to Zermatt?