CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Disney LIVE

For Alexa's birthday, her Grandma Terry had bought her (and Matt and I) tickets to go see Disney LIVE that was in town this past weekend. We were really bummed out that we had all gotten sick and didn't think that we would be able to go. Well, Alexa's fever finally broke Saturday afternoon which was 24 hours before the show started so we decided she was in the clear and went. Alexa was so happy that we got to go, we had been talking about seeing Cinderella for weeks! We all had so much fun, and Alexa kept talking about how much she liked her special date with Mommy and Daddy. So cute! So after lunch at Champps we headed to the Xcel Center for the show. Before we went in to our seats Alexa picked out a cool light-up spiny Cinderella toy which I have pretty much been listening to since then. :) I'm sure I can speak for Matt too when I say that we really liked our special date with just Alexa too.


Along with Cinderella we got to see Micky and Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Tigger, the Toy Story characters, and some other that I can't remember right now.




She loved every minute of it, she sat so still the whole time. Except when she was up dancing to the music! :)


14 comments:

Uncle Phill said...

Sweet dudes! You all look pretty good for having der shwine flu!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Cute pictures! It looks like she had a great time!

Stephanie said...

That looks like tons of fun!

I absolutely love the last pic of the three of you together! YOu need to frame that one!

Jen said...

Looks like fun. So glad she was feeling better, what a great outing after being so sick for so long! Hope your little guy is feeling better!

Katrina said...

Disney is the best! Love all the pictures. Glad you're feeling better!! :)

Pink Slippers said...

Yeah. Perfect.
Wendy

Mrs. B said...

i am SO glad that she was feeling better in time to go! it looks like it was loads of fun! that last photo of the three of you = adorable. what a fun date night!

Unknown said...

How Sweet! I wish I would have taken our kids. I think we'll hit Elmo in Jan.

She is so super cute!

Sonya said...

that sounds like a great special date! I am so glad that she was feeling better so that she could go!

Bethany said...

Wow! I'm not going to let Becca see these pics. She'd want to go...TODAY. I'm so glad you all got out of the house. Is everyone feeling better? Still praying for you all.

He & Me + 3 said...

Her expressions are priceless. What fun. We have never been to Disney Live, but go to Disney on Ice all the time. So great.

PotterMama said...

How fun! You have a beautiful family, Im glad everyone is feeling better and that you had fun!!!!!

Carma Sez said...

I'm so glad she got better in time. I remember those stressful preschool years when you never know if they will be well enough in time for big events and you are holding out hope so they won't be crushed.

You look just as excited as Alexa. Fun times :D

Michelle M. said...

That looks like fun! I especially love the photo of the three of you.