CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Flashback Friday

A little flashback especially for Uncle Phill. :)

This was Alexa's very first Halloween, she was only 6 days old and apparently was not very excited about the whole thing...big yawn...


I can't believe how tiny she was and that same little peanut is going to be turning 3 in just a couple of weeks! Don't you just love her cute little Halloween hat...all the babies born that week got them from the hospital. :)

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cute! And what a fun idea!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a sweet gesture from the hospital. HOw cute. I love her pumpkin outfit too. Precious.

Uncle Phill said...

Excellent!

Mrs. B said...

ready for it? the caps lock voice? THAT IS THE CUTEST LITTLE HALLOWEEN BABY, EVER! i cannot even handle babies in halloween costumes. and what an awesome idea the hospital had with those hats, cute! ps. time flies, doesn't it!?

PotterMama said...

That is the cutest hat EVER! She was so tiny!

(and, i was also breastfeeding when I lost that weight, I know it helped ALLOT lol)

Bethany said...

I love that you do Flashback Fridays. It's so fun to get a peek into your past and see the kids as tiny babies.

Katrina said...

Oh I just want to cuddle her! I'll never have enough of the baby pictures.

Sonya said...

I have to agree with Shannon and since she did it I will spare you my cute baby voice. :) She is simply beautiful and so precious!

Michelle M. said...

Oh my goodness! That is adorable. She must have a birthday right around my oldest- he'll be four on the 28th.

Jennifer Haas said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Yes, when I read the apple comment I still laugh out loud, it was that funny. Thanks for following my blog too, and I cannot wait to read your "Things Kids Say" on Thursday.

Unknown said...

SSSooooo CUTE!