CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

They're Here!

Braden FINALLY got his first tooth. Actually teeth. Both of his bottom front teeth came in today. Well, it could have been yesterday too, I don't think I checked....but anyway they are both here today. This would definitely explain the ear infections, the fevers, the fact that I have no been able to put him down for the past 5 days straight. Seriously, I don't think I have ever been so strong in my life, he's not a small boy to be carrying around all day long. Anyway, don't they say the longer it takes for babies teeth to come in the stronger or healthier they will be? Whoever "they" are....people seem to put a lot of trust into "them" don't you think? So if this is the case the little guy should have some good teeth since he is almost 8 months. I hope this will help him start to feel better AND I hope he doesn't get any more teeth for awhile. Poor little guy. Still the happiest little thing around though.

4 comments:

Uncle Phill said...

Yes, "they" do talk a lot. I had forgotten about teeth! Now that they have arrived I'm sure he'll be getting better. Pinch one of those chubby cheeks for me, please!

Kathryn said...

yea!! teeth!!! lauren still does not have two of her front i think they are her "I teeth"and her 2 set of molars..

Roz said...

I think I would "wish away" two things: teething and potty training...

Bethany said...

'They' are in your life too? I'm so glad we have someone we both know.:) Got to love the teeth coming in. Hope he is all smiles and all healthy for you soon.