CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hanging with the babies

Since Alexa was at school today my mom and Kylie came down and the four of us got to hang out for the day. Braden and Kylie were way cute...they held hands a little and talked a lot.
We started off at, you guessed it, Target! (Of course, right!?!) Here's the babes chillin in the carts. This is were they were holding hands, but of course wouldn't once I got the camera out. Don't they look like such big kids? Oh and don't you love Braden's new shoes, very cute. This is the first time he has ever worn shoes! I'm not a huge fan of baby shoes, there's really no reason for them so I just don't buy them. Baby toes are so much cuter, don't you think? :)

Then off to Subway for lunch. I think they both have their tongues out in this picture, funny.

And of course diaper change time in the back of Gramma's car.

Then we spent the rest of the afternoon walking around downtown Stillwater. They both finished the afternoon falling asleep in their strollers but apparently I didn't get a picture of that. You'll have to just take my word that it was super cute.

2 comments:

Uncle Phill said...

I'm sure everyone was just WOW'd that the prettiest and most handsome babies ever are cousins, huh? I hope poor lil' Kylie does ok without her mommy for a week.

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness they are CUTE!!! How adorable can it get??? What awesome pictures!!!

God bless-
Amanda