CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

My favorite things

I am going to start blogging some of my favorite things about my children. They are just going to be cute little things that they do/say/have at the moment that I don't want to forget years down the road. (Not that I would ever do that, but you know...just in case.) So really you don't have to read any of the entries titled "My favorite things" because they are for me, unless you want to of course, then feel free.

*I LOVE when I pick up Braden and he sometimes puts his little heel into the small of my back. He usually does it when he's really cuddly or really doesn't want to be put down and he mostly does it if he wakes up at 4am and I come get him to feed him. There's just something about it that makes me smile.

*I LOVE when Alexa falls asleep in the car. She is just so busy and active that she doesn't have a lot of time to sit and actually cuddle anymore. However if she falls asleep in the car and I pick her up she will wrap her arms around my neck and bury her face in my shoulder and it just gives me a few minutes of snuggling with my "baby" girl. So sweet.

No comments: