CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lots of Giggles

Today was kind of gloomy and cold so the kids and I went to the Giggle Factory. It was so much fun and both kids had the best time...we ended up staying for hours! Once again Alexa found lots of new friends right away and she was off playing. It took some convincing for her to take a break to go to the bathroom and eat lunch. Eventually she threw half a hot dog and a few carrots down her throat washed it down with a few sips of milk and was gone again.

I love all these indoor play places we have around here. As much fun as zoos and swimming and parks are, sometimes it's nice to not have to deal with the sunscreen and hats and kids running/crawling off! :)

Here are a few pictures from the day. Most are of Braden since I couldn't keep up with Alexa long enough to get many pictures of her!

Braden playing in the infant area...loved it!






2 comments:

Amanda said...

I went there once... it was like an hour and 15 minute drive for me... UGH! But the kids had fun and its was CLEAN, which I love.

The kiddies look so adorable!

God bless-
Amanda

He & Me + 3 said...

Looks like a super fun place to get your giggle on. LOL
My kids would love that place!