Friday again already, woohoo! That means time for some Five Question Friday. Check out my lovely friend Mama M's blog for the details and join in the fun!
1. Would you ever vacation alone? No! Even though the thought sounds fabulous I would be bored out of my mind, I have to have people around. Besides I can't leave my family for more than a day without missing them like crazy!
2. Do you go the speed limit? At least.
3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs? I started blogging because I was a horrible mother and couldn't keep up with baby books so I thought maybe blogging would work and what do ya know, it did! So it is to record my kids lives and share them with family. Huge bonus...along the way I have met some other mommy bloggers who are now great friends!
4. Where do you shop for yourself? Shop? For myself? That's laughable really....it's been awhile. When I do get the chance I get my jeans from American Eagle because they fit perfect and I love them. And probably most of the rest from Kohl's.
5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to? It's Your Love by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. I just watched the video and it totally made me cry, man I love my man!!