Since I am turning 28 today I thought I would post 28 completely random things about me. I got this idea from my friend Sonya, she did it on her birthday and I thought it was so cute! And, it's just fun reading random facts about people...or is that just me!? :) I know I have used some of these before, but it's hard thinking of 28 things about yourself! :) So here ya go, all about yours truly...
1. I almost didn't pass my drivers test...I think I was one point away from failing.
2. I can sit and eat an entire can of mushrooms, probably two cans.
3. I have lived in 6 different towns in 2 different states.
4. My dream job is to be a party planner.
5. I have to use fabric softener and dryer sheets, it's a must.
6. I used to bleach my hair. Really blond.
7. I love to cook but don't like to bake.
8. I have scoliosis. I even had to wear a brace back in the day. Horrible.
9. My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla. I know, I am so adventurous.
10. I am a certified scuba diver but haven't been diving in over 10 years.
11. I met my husband in the basement of his frat house.
12. My first car was a hot pink Escort. I loved it.
13. I love the smell of coffee but hate the taste. Don't drink it.
14. My first job was working at KFC. I loved it and had so much fun. Hated smelling like lard.
15. I love 80s music. Love.
16. Even though I don't need them I always wanted to get glasses. I think people look sophisticated in them.
17. I have 1 brother, 1 half sister, 3 step-sisters, and 5 step-brothers.
18. I hate feet. (But love shoes!) :)
19. I don't know how to play an instrument. I wish I could play the piano or guitar.
20. I always wanted to be a flight attendant until I had kids. Now I am afraid of flying.
21. Matt and I traveled Switzerland and Italy for 3 weeks one summer.
22. I have only had one broken bone my whole life. My arm.
23. I have had my gull bladder removed.
24. I love all colors except purple.
25. I want to go to Napa Valley and stomp on grapes and drink wine.
26. I played Volleyball in high school and loved it.
27. My favorite flower is the tulip.
28. I took bowling for a credit in college. It was great. :)