The next award is the Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award....doesn't that just sound great!? I got this one from Ladybug Mama over at Ladybug Mama of 2. Check out her blog... she has 2 beautiful little girls, lots of giveaways and is just plain cool. Thanks Mama!
The rules of this award are pretty simple. I have to list 10 interesting facts about myself. And pass the award on to 5 lovely bloggers.
1. I use fabric softener and dryer sheets
2. I am a certified scuba diver (even though I haven't dove in many years.)
3. I have had my gull bladder taken out.
4. I sprained my ankle in cooking class (don't ask.)
5. I used to love scary movies before I had kids.
6. I wear a size 10 shoe.
7. I want to be a L&D nurse (I just don't want to go to school again.)
8. I actually like doing dishes by hand.
9. I have scoliosis. (crooked spine)
10. I bleached my hair for like 5 years before going back to my natural color, strawberry blond.
Okay, this time I am going to pass it on. And here are the girls...
1. Jen at Our Daily Lifex4
2. Bethany at Crazy Days...Sleepless Nights
3. Shannon at Discovering Wildlife
4. Tyler at Just Another Day in OUR Paradise
5. Tina at My Priceless Fishers
So if you follow me on Twitter you know I complain about hunting a lot (sorry about that!) That's because Matt has been gone the last 2 weekends trying to "slay the big buck!" I am
relieved that we don't have to worry about where to put a head mount sad to report that the hubster did not catch (shoot, find, kill???) anything. But don't worry about us, the group got several deer so we will have loads of venison around here. Yay, huh? Actually I like the steaks and summer sausage, but the hamburger...no way, gross. Are there other deer eating girls out there?
Look, Braden even wore his camo pants to help send Daddy some good vibes. I know I am partial, but my boys are so cute.
And I will leave you with a picture of my tough guy and sweetie. They crack this Mama up!
Oh yeah, also for all the people that asked...YES take the ABC's and do it yourself! In fact I took it from several other blogs, so keep it going. I love reading those kinds of things and finding out more about people! Fun stuff. :)