1. Are you a Black Friday shopper? No no no! I don't think I have ever gone out on black Friday, at least not until that night. I used to work in retail and people are craaaaazy!! I get annoyed enough by all the rude people pushing around stores on a regular old Tuesday. Although....I could probably be convinced to go if I had to, after all it is shopping.
2. What was your favorite childhood toy? (Think Easy Bake Oven, Cabbage Patch Kid, Shrinky Dinks, etc.) Definitely my Cabbage Patch kids! I had tons of them!
3. Favorite Christmas movie? I have to put 3 here. One: A Christmas Story with Ralphie and his Red Ryder BB gun. I don't know why I love that movie so much but I watch it every year like 5 times on TNT when they have the 24 hour marathon. Two: Christmas Vacation!! Matt and I will watch it any time of the year, it doesn't even have to be Christmas. Three: Elf. I laugh through that entire movie, soooo funny!
4. What is the "must have" item on your Christmas list this year? Unrealistically....a brand new decked out minivan, a trip to Hawaii and a new baby. :) But maybe a little more realistic, a new camera. Other than that, all I want is to be with my family and everyone to be happy and healthy! I looooove Christmas, favorite time of the year!
5. Do you go all out with decorations or do you keep it simple and classy? I probably fall somewhere in the middle. I definitely would be the 'go all out' kind of girl but I just haven't accumulated that much Christmas stuff yet. :)
I hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I will since we're packing up the blaze orange until next year! :)