CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A new love in my life

I hope all the mommies out there had a great Mother's Day! I got my lots and lots of hugs and kisses, ahhhhh couldn't have been better! Well maybe a little better if I could have gotten a cute picture of me and the kids...not quite possible some days with two little ones.
To top off an already wonderful Mother's Day look what my mom got me!!!

Is this not an adorable bag!?!
I love it!

One day we were walking around Stillwater and I saw this bag at a cute little boutique. I wanted it so bad but decided that I didn't really need it, so I kissed it farewell and we went on our way. Apparently my mom had went back down there some other day and it was still there so she picked it up for me. She is the best! Thank you MOM! :)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy Mother's Day...a little late. That second picture of you and the kids is adorable. Love it!

Gramma said...

Your welcome...and your so funny putting a picture of your new bag on your blog!!! I love it AND I love you!!!