CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Project 365: Day 3

Alexa trying to stay warm while she waits her turn to show everyone what she learned in this session of swimming lessons.


I have to say, this girl loves the water! 
She has been in all kinds of "sports" and activities the past few years but swimming is by far the one thing she continually does really well in and wants to keep doing.  She's already a couple of levels above the other kids her age.  Maybe we have a future Olympian on our hands? :) 

8 comments:

Lourie said...

She just may be!!! I will be cool by association! :P

Seizing My Day said...

when do we get to see the front of her hair??!! =) that is great that she loves the water at a young age!!

Unknown said...

Way to go Alexa! Have I missed it or have we not seen a pic of the front of her hair?

So excited to see her in person!

Carma Sez said...

encourage her to stick with it - I anticipate many swimming scholarships in her future :D

isn't winter swimming the worst though??? I remember when my son was 1.5 yrs old and taking swim lessons - UGH.

Sonya said...

:) I really want to get Lauren into swim lessons. Nowhere is close enough that offers them though. I would have to take off way too much work. :(

Julie said...

So fun...I love the colors of this picture!

Unknown said...

Swimming is the best :) I would love to get Kobe swimming lessons....he LOVES the water!

Have a great weekend!!!

Karen Whittal said...

Looks like she is having fun.