This is where I spent an hour and a half this afternoon, apparently the baby business is hopping these days. Might as well get used to it since I'll be there lots this last month.
I can't believe we're just over a month away!
I told my doctor that I had a feeling the baby was still breech so we walked down to one of the ultrasound rooms to take a peek. Sure enough, there was a little head up in my ribs. I know there is still plenty of time for the baby to flip but I really don't like cutting it close. This is something that I would like to have done sooner rather than later. You hear that little Baby Bignell??
Has anyone else had a stubborn little one? Any tricks that worked?
My doctor gave me a few ideas and I have been looking up some stuff too so I am hoping we get him/her flipped around before my next appointment otherwise my doc said he would try. (Which I have heard isn't that pleasant.) But honestly I don't care, I'll let him try. I'm willing to try just about anything! I would be so bummed if we had to have a c-section on the third one. The surgery and recovery itself doesn't bother me much but the thought of not being the first one to hold my baby makes me really sad.
So operation get baby flipped is on!