CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Best Mother's Day Yet


I can barely look at that picture without getting tears in my eyes, I can't believe I get to be the Mommy to these 3 amazing little people. (I still can't believe we have three babies...I LOVE it!)

Callie gave me my first Mother's Day gift by sleeping for 7 hours again the night before. She's too good to me. ;)  Then Matt let me and her sleep in while he got up and watched a movie with the big kids.  I think I got almost too much sleep because I felt more tired than usual. HA It's crazy how you get used to such little sleep.

When I came upstairs I was greeted with lots of hugs and kisses and "I love you Mommy"s - it was awesome.  And I even got flowers that Alexa picked out all by herself. :)


We hung out at home all morning and then went to my Grandparents house for lunch and relaxed some more.
It was the perfect day.

Here's my Mom...isn't she beautiful!? 
We love you Mom!!


And my Grandma and Mom with Callie.  So sweet!


I hope all you mommies out there had a wonderful and relaxing day also!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I hope your day was amazing.

Deanna said...

This picture is SO adorable. I love it! So glad you had a great Mother's Day!

Mama M. said...

Oh my...what an absolutely BEAUTIFUL family you have! That picture is perfect!!

Liz Mays said...

Your mom and grandma are beautiful! I just love all of the pictures!

Jolene said...

So pretty, hun! Callie's gotten chunky! I love it!

CM said...

Awww, what a sweet family! That last pic is so precious. The flowers are beautiful!

Andrea said...

Gorgeous pictures!!

Unknown said...

All the pictures are beautiful. Your flowers are so colorful. Great job Alexa!

I still can't get over how young your Mom looks!

Pennie said...

I still can't believe how young your mom looks...I know I've said it before. And how much she looks like YOU! (Lucky YOU...you've got some GREAT genes!)

Crazy daisies are so fun, aren't they? What fun!

Karen Whittal said...

What a beautiful family, and what a stunning picture of you with your children, treasure these moments, they are what memories are made of.