- It is completely possible for adults to have as much (if not more) fun at a water park as kids.
- Eating at a buffet is never good. Ever.
- Some people just should not wear certain things in public, especially when children are around.
- I have finally convinced Matt that we should try for baby #3 next year.
- It never fails, when you are walking around a 2 mile long hotel you get lost…every time…even if you’re going to the same place each time.
- No matter how nice of a hotel you stay in, the bed is never as good as your own.
- I still hate feet, even more so after having gross stranger feet in my face while floating the lazy river.
- Staying in hotels is fun.
- I am confused why there are so many Russians in the Dells. (Matt’s random thought.)
- Swimming for hours and hours a day is really exhausting!
- Obviously I am completely lying about #4.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Posted by Laura at 9:31 PM