CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 10, 2010

Flashback Friday

Next weekend we are going to take the kids and have breakfast with Santa. 

Here's Alexa last year...hiding under the table.


And even when we did convince her to come out there was no way she was sitting with him, talking to him or even looking at him.


Braden wasn't having anything to do with the big guy either, however instead of not looking at him he wasn't taking his eyes off of him.  He stared Santa down for a good 20 minutes to make sure he wasn't coming anywhere near us.


Any guesses on how this year will go? :)

11 comments:

Helga said...

You and Matt look great with Santa :) I think Alexa will be brave this year.....actually I think Braden is going to be brave as well! It's amazing what a year does!

TheFitHousewife said...

I bet they will love him this year! My 2 oldest were the same last year, and this year they climbed right on his lap like he was their grandpa!

Unknown said...

I think they are going to love him this year! Those pictures are so so cute!

CM said...

Now that they are one year older, they'll probably do fine. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I remember these photos last year! Haha! Better luck this year. :)

Bethany said...

I love it when you do these!!!! They are so funny. Braden in this is priceless. Hope you're having a great Christmas season. Hugs!

Pennie said...

I'll bet Alexa is brave...especially because she's such a good example for Braden and seems to enjoy playing the role of big sister!

Carma Sez said...

might it have had something to do with the unusually long beard on that santa???

Seizing My Day said...

My kids sat with him when they were 2 and 6 mo. .... and again when they were ...um...never mind... they did visit with a few Santas... from a distance... and the stare!! ha ha! why do we torture them so? ;)

rachel said...

just got your christmas card in the mail!!!! i love it! you look so beautiful!

xo!!!!

Karen Whittal said...

I don't have a photo of my girls, where they weren't screaming while sitting on Santa's knee........ I think its just the big and red........