CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Baby #3 - 12 Weeks

This is the last pregnancy post for awhile, promise. :)

So it seems like there is a lot of pregnant people in blogland these days and so many of them do this and I think it's such a cute idea.  I have never really kept a pregnancy journal before and I have hardly any belly pics when I was pregnant with Alexa and not many early belly pics with Braden so I decided that I wanted to do better this time around.  I probably won't do this every week but every once and awhile to show the progress.  I also didn't want to post a picture yet because I feel like I am really big already and just look fat instead of pregnant but then I figured whatever. :) 

How far along: 12 weeks

Size of baby: About 2 1/2 inches long

Weight Gain: 0

Maternity Clothes: I wore a pair of maternity pants once but other than that, nope.  I just went through some bins this weekend and found all my maternity stuff and realized that the majority of the it is for Summer so I will eventually have to get some new tops.  I hate spending money on maternity clothes though so I won't be getting much, besides I have tons of hoodies I can wear this Winter. :)

Gender: ???

Movement: None yet but I can't wait, I love that feeling!

Sleep: I am always so tired but I feel like I have insomnia or something, many nights I lay in bed tossing and turning and can't sleep.  

What I miss: Over easy eggs and deli meat, I would love a Subway sandwich right now!  (Yes, I am one of those people that avoid all the foods they tell you to avoid.) :)

Cravings: Fresh fruit

Symptoms: Starting to feel much better with the morning sickness thing, I love being able to eat dinner with my family again. :)  I feel like I am getting more tired recently though...maybe because I can't sleep!?

Best moment this week: Telling everyone we're pregnant. :)

What I'm looking forward to: My next doctor appointment, I love hearing that little heart beat!  We have also been looking for a bedroom set for Braden so we can get him transferred before the baby gets here, I can't believe my baby boy is going to be in a big boy bed.

Have a great week everyone!!

17 comments:

Helga said...

Oh I am loving that you are letting us follow along :o) I am so excited for you and can't wait to get to see more posts like this with the belly getting bigger and bigger :)

Have a great Sunday!

Pennie said...

This is SO EXCITING!!!! I love that we are able to share in this with you!

How fun that you met some of my SAMmy's girls at MOPS! Remember, if you're ever free Wed. mornings around 9:15am, pop over to Faith Community on Carmichael! We'd love to have you! ;) (And, I'd LOVE to meet you!)

I always had problems sleeping when I was pregnant, too!

Unknown said...

I love the post. It will be great for you to have and fun for us to follow! :)

You look great!

Blessings to you and babe!

Anonymous said...

Fat? Oh PLEASE! Look at you, skinny minny! And no gain yet? Pretty good, lady. :) :) I look forward to your updates!

He & Me + 3 said...

It is totally fine to post about the baby and the pregnancy. this is your blog...I wish I had a blog when I was pregnant with my kids. It is such a great way to document so much.
Love belly pictures. You are so teeny.
I get insomnia bad when I am pregnant. Better than morning sickness. :)

Jolene said...

Love this post! You rock!

Bethany said...

That's what fat looks like? I'm in big trouble. You look fantastic. Your tiny baby blip (not quite bump) is so cute. Isn't if funny the way you pull out maternity cloths and are like...um nope not happening yet. I just wanted something to FIT!
Will you post pictures of Braden's new bed set? I'm always looking for good decorating ideas.
Oh, and still am so excited you are being blessed again. It's just such a happy thing. :)

Michelle M. said...

Your little baby belly is adorable!

I love this idea, so I am going to steal it for my blog :)

I hope you are feeling like yourself again soon. And that you get some energy back.

TheFitHousewife said...

Love the idea of showing the baby belly progress!

You crave fresh fruit? Lucky girl. I craved all the bad stuff! I also remember being really tired and falling asleep on the couch every night around 8:00!

And I totally agree about the maternity clothes thing. I hated spending $$ on them!

CM said...

Keep posting pregnancy pics/updates. I think it's fun to follow your journey.

I totally remember the sleeplessness. It's weird, because you're totally exhausted, but yet you can't sleep? Well,at least the morning sickness is better!

rachel said...

awesome post! i loved it! i also had insomnia the first tri. i would just toss and turn. sometimes i would wake during the middle of the night and be unable to fall back asleep. but then i was also soooo tired all the time. it was a weird and frustrating combo. hope all goes well. can't wait to watch that belly grow!

Lourie said...

What the what!? I had no idea. I guess I am further behind than I thought! Well congratulations to you. I was showing about the same if not more with baby 3 as you are now. OUr bodies just remember. Unfortunately our bodies think we need to be big NOW! You haven't gained a single pound??? Have you been sick. Even sick I still managed weight gain. Congrats. I look forward to the baby updates!

Katrina said...

Awww. I love the pregnancy update posts!! Gives me a major case of Baby Fever. :)

Carrie said...

YAY! I can't wait to watch your pregnancy progress! You look AWESOME. Can't even tell you're prego in that picture and it is your third. Lucky girl! My guess is you are having a girl.
Good luck and have a great week!

Jen said...

Yay! Congrats on baby #3!
You look so cute...not fat!
We didn't find out with our third either...we did with the first 2.
Since we had one of each, we thought it would be fun to be surprised!
Looking forward to follow along with you! Hope you are feeling better and able to sleep better soon!

Julie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! WHERE HAVE I BEEN???? Congratulations! I am so excited for you!! So thankful that things are going well so far! You look great!! Yay...can't wait to follow your journey!! Blessings to you and your little one!!

Seizing My Day said...

I am totally fixed.. and I had horrible pregnancies... and I don't ever want to have diapers in my house again... but you are right ... SO many people are preggo in the land of blog... it is exciting and fun! makes me want to be in that phase again... "almost"... ;)