Today Matt and I are celebrating our anniversary.
Here's a list with just some of the reasons I love this man so much.
1. He makes me laugh. Every day.
2. He is an amazing Daddy! He doesn't think twice about getting down on the floor to wrestle, play with babies, read books or just cuddle and it melts my heart every time.
3. He works hard and he does it all for our family. He spent the last 3 and a half years working and going to school to better our future. And he never complained about it, not once.
4. He encourages me to get out of the house and do things with friends, he knows I need it more than I know it.
5. He loves my family and they love him. In fact, I think he talks to and hangs out with some of them more than I do. I love that.
6. He is calm and patient.
7. He is ridiculously smart. My sister makes fun of him because he once read her math book for fun...while on vacation. I love his thirst for knowledge.
8. He's really cute! Tall, dark and handsome.
9. He vacuums the stairs because he knows I hate doing it.
10. He supports me. All the time.
11. He tells me I'm beautiful.
12. He loves hanging out together on a Friday night playing cards and watching movies.
13. He will get up with the kids on Saturday mornings and let me sleep in.
14. He sometimes (most of the time) thinks I am too overprotecting, worry too much and obsess over crazy things but he loves me anyway.
15. He is logical. When I say we should take our tax money and get tickets to Hawaii he says we should take that money and use it as a down payment on a (much needed) new vehicle. He's usually right.
16. He gets along with everyone.
17. He can't wait until Braden is older so he can do boy things like hunting and fishing with him.
18. He has the best smile.
19. After working all day he comes home and helps clean up after dinner, give the kids a bath or mows the lawn.
20. He is incredibly handy. When something breaks around the house he can fix it. He can also do car stuff and doesn't get mad at me when I ask him if he knows what he is doing.
21. He never goes to bed without giving me a kiss and telling me he loves me.
22. He handles medical situations so much better than I do. (See #6)
23. He can grill anything.
24. And he doesn't even get mad when I "ruin" a perfect steak he just grilled by using ketchup.
25. Alexa has him wrapped around her finger.
26. He calls me to just say HI and see how I am doing, even though he is busy at work. I love that he is thinking about us during the day.
27. He always tells me he likes my cooking.
28. The way he hugs me and kisses my forehead. Love it.
I love you Honey!!